Time is TBD|
Vacation in the Philippines and Singapore
The magic land of the east. wild nature with magic touch of the east culture is waiting for you. Come to relax and enjoy these magnificent sightseeing.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Cebu City, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
About the Event
A little about the Philippines
The Philippines, located in Southeast Asia, in the second largest archipelago in the world, is a magical world of over 7,000 islands, of which only 2,000 are inhabited. All the mountainous islands and most of them are covered with wild jungle, there are 21 active volcanoes, and the most significant feature - the beautiful coastline, one of the longest in the world. Clear waters, tropical climates, breathtaking reefs and an underwater wildlife make the Philippines a true paradise for scuba and snorkeling enthusiasts. Filipinos are happy, smiling, introverted and kind people. They live their lives according to the local motto: "Bahala na", which means - to leave everything in the hands of God, a kind of Filipino version of the African "Akuna Matata".
A little about Singapore
Singapore is a beautiful tropical island in the Asian continent, consisting of the central island, Singapore, and fifty-eight other small islands around it. Half of Singapore's area is populated by cities, and the other half is dedicated to great nature reserves and manicured parks. The island of Singapore stretches over a limited area, but is full of buildings, attractions, landscapes and more. The streets of Singapore are brilliant in their cleanliness, and in addition to the sense of modernity and introduction that the tall and innovative buildings will radiate, there are streets, such as the Arab Quarter and Chinatown, where you can also feel the multicultural evening that lives in it.
Day 1- Arrival in Manila + Dinner
We will meet at Milan Airport for a flight to the Philippines.
Arrival at the airport in Manila and from there to Cebu.
Upon arrival you will be transferred to the Crimson Resort and Spa for check-in and reception of the rooms (deluxe rooms)
Day 2 - Panoramic tour + Sirno flower garden + 360 degree view of the Balmaban + Leah's temple - including lunch
After breakfast we will go on a panoramic tour of Cebu and from there for a day trip with all the following sites:
Sirano Flower Garden - also known as his grandfather's "Little Amsterdam", 8,000 square meters up the mountain. Look at different types of flowers and the highlight - the celery flower that blooms in October.
You will then arrive at the West 35 Eco Mountain Resort - with an amazing 360-degree view of the town of Balamban, and from there a further view of its grandfather.
At the end of the day we will reach the temple of Leah, also known as the "Taj Mahal of his grandfather", considered a great and romantic gesture of love by Theodorico Soriano Adarna to his wife, Leah, to whom he has been married for 53 years.
Back to the hotel.
Day 3: Island tour + lunch
After breakfast we will go on an island tour
We will visit the islands of Hilotongan and Naloswan, which are famous dive sites for water sports, snorkelling and fish feeding. We will also visit the Pandanon, which is one of the most beautiful islands in Bohol.
Equip yourself with towels, change of clothes, slippers and sunscreen.
Back to the hotel
Day 4 - Grandpa - Bohol
After breakfast, a transfer from the hotel to the ferry awaits you
A ferry ride for about two hours in the direction of Bohol.
Arrival at the Bellevue hotel in Bohol for check-in and reception (deluxe rooms).
Day 5 - Bohol chocolate tour + lunch
After breakfast we will go on a full day trip and visit the following sites:
Church in Kalion - The church boasts a very large bell from 1835, recognized as a national treasure for its authentic preservation to this day.
Cruise on the Lubbock River for an hour and a half including lunch.
Billar Forest - A man-made forest, located in the center of Bohol and known for its famous mahogany trees.
We will get to know the Philippine monkey, which is considered the smallest in the world, and we will see the chocolate hills - 1,268 hills covered with green grass that turns brown in the dry seasons (hence the name chocolate).
Back to the hotel
Day 6 - Island tour in Elixag + lunch
After breakfast we will take a walk in Elixag, during the trip you will enjoy watching dolphins and sometimes whales (dolphins and whales have already been observed in the area because it is their natural habitat, but because it is a natural and non-artificial area the chances are not great).
We will pass the Bohol Islands with the crystal water and the amazing beaches, enjoy snorkeling and have lunch.
Back to the hotel
Day 7 + 8 - Free day + Depart Philippines
After breakfast enjoy a day off
The next day enjoy breakfast, check out from the hotel and head towards the airport.
Flight to Singapore.
the price includes:
- 3 nights accommodation a. Morning at the Crimson Hotel in Cebu
- Panoramic tour with lunch
Island tour with lunch
- 4 nights at a hotel in Venice in Bohol
- Chocolate tour with lunch
Island Tour in Elixag
Meals in the Philippines: 7a. Morning, 4 p.m. Noon, 3 p.m. evening
- Private bus for all trips and routes
English-speaking local guide
One-way ferry ticket
The price of the trip does not include:
• Medical insurance, luggage insurance, personal expenses.
• Extra single (for a single in a room € 350
• Tip for the guide: It is customary to give € 5 per person per day of a trip.
• The registration for the trip constitutes approval and consent to what is stated in the regulations.
Articles of Association
• Viaggio nel mondo may change the order of the route according to the constraints of the trip or at the discretion of the guide.
• Any change initiated by the group or the sole passenger on the flight ticket will apply to the passenger and at his expense.
• The entry visa to Morocco is issued by the Moroccan authorities, there may be delays and waiting for the visa, if for any reason the entry of one or more passengers is not allowed, Morocco will not be responsible for this in any way, the passenger will be refunded funds not used except cancellation and flight ticket Airport taxes .
• Payment for the trip will be made before departure.
• Weight: The maximum weight is 20 kg per passenger and an additional 8 kg in a bag or side suitcase that stays close to the passenger on the plane. Any charge of excess weight will apply to the passenger.
• Do not load for safety reasons in a side bag or side suitcase, liquids / ointments over 100 ml. Or sharp metal utensils.
• Admission to the sites shown in the program is free.
• Insurance: It is mandatory for every passenger to insure himself with appropriate medical insurance, including an extension to air hits, it is recommended to insure an additional day from the date of return.
• It is obligatory to report to the guide about chronic medical problems, advanced pregnancy or those that can make it difficult for the traveler to travel, and if you are taking medication regularly, you must bring a prescription photo.
• Registration for the trip is as full and irrevocable consent to the conditions in the general information and regulations as it appears on this website.
• Hotels: Accommodation in 4 or 5 star hotels depending on the rating of the Moroccan Ministry of Tourism.
• Economy: The economy is on a half board basis. Unless I mention otherwise.
• Accommodation: Accommodation is based on two passengers in a room, there is an extra charge for a passenger with a single occupancy. € 350
• Documents: The passenger must send a valid passport photo (at least for three weeks from the date of departure) to the company to process a visa to enter Morocco before leaving at least 21 days from the date of departure.
• Personal expenses: drinks, laundry phones, mail, taxi ride, etc. apply to the passenger.
• Trip plan: There is a possibility to change the route according to constraints.
• Joining passengers: There is a possibility if it is not possible to take the trip due to low registration of passengers to join the passengers to another group on an organized trip.
• Group size: minimum 20 passengers either at the discretion of the company or according to the limit of the number of seats in the vehicle.
• Counting days of the trip: The number of days of the trip includes the day of departure until the day of arrival in Israel.
Down payment: The passenger's participation is conditional on a minimum down payment of € 350 or more.
Cancellation: Notice of cancellation will be given in writing or by email to the address that appears on the company's website.
• Cancellation fee: up to 30 days before the trip € 150, from 30 days up to 14 days before the trip € 450, 13 days until the trip € 800.
The cancellation fee listed above does not include the flight ticket cancellation fee as set by the airlines.
Courts: Any lawsuit or litigation will be in the court in Be'er Sheva.
Payment: Payment is in Euro - €.
• Schedule: The passenger is obliged to meet the schedule set by the organizer or guide, any expenses that will apply due to non-compliance
The schedule of the trip will apply to the passenger.
Advance payment constitutes registration for a trip, consent and approval of the regulations listed above.
+€37.25 Service fee
+€37.25 Service fee0